Cats and Kids

Friday, December 22, 2006

Staff Christmas Party

Last night we attended my work Christmas party. It was held at a fine dining establishment in a near by town that is known for it's excellent perch. I love PERCH, therefore I had a lovely supper. I think I ate a whole school.

In attendance was about 38 people. I beleive that everyone had a good time and plenty to eat. So thank-you Boss Hog for the excellent supper, muchly appreciated.

Everyone but one person was able to attend. I even got to meet Melvin in person. He is the annonymous poster from JAJ site. What a nice fellow....no really. He is special. In his own kinda weird way. His friend was there too (I can't remember his name right now). Although I never saw him. I didn't want to upset Melvin so when introduced I pretended to shake his hand and make small talk. But that did upset Melvin because I was then spending more time talking to his buddy. But it was okay after awhile because I told Melvin's friend that I had a friend that would like to meet him. But Melvinette was unable to be there, she was home washing her hair. So perhaps they could chat over the internet. I'm sure they will get along fabulously!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home