Cats and Kids

Friday, December 08, 2006

Broken Bumm

HELP!! I think I broke my bumm!! No, seriously! It really hurts.

You see, we have started renovating our bathroom/ laundry room. Ya, I know what you are thinking. "Right before Christmas...are you nuts!"

Well, two nights ago Husband decided to do some investigating to see what was behind wall number one and we got a little carried away. Now wall number 2 and 3 are down as well as some of the ceiling.

We live in a century home that needs alot of TLC and winter time is the only time of year that Husband can do those kind of things around the house.

Our plan is to open up those two small rooms and make one larger room. I'm not too crazy about having company come into my home and see our dirty laundry but there is no other place in the house to put the washer and dryer. And we need to make the bathroom counter larger and the toilet needs to not lean to the right. Yes, the floor needs replacing too!

So how did I break my bumm you ask?!

Well, I was carrying stuff from the laundry room upstairs to the play room to store it there until after the renovations were done. On the way back down the stairs - which by the way, are wooden and curve around - I slipped and fell down the last six steps. Now my butt really hurts!!

I am just thankful that I didn't break a leg or hip....you know at my age and all! Especially since I have every weekend from now until Christmas booked. That would have been a real bummer to be in the hospital over the next few weeks. Ha, ha....get it ....bummer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

I thought maybe you fell off the toilet...since it leans to the right and all...

Hope your bum feels better soon!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home