Cats and Kids

Friday, November 24, 2006

Weird Dream

I had a very weird dream last night.

I dreampt that JAJ (a friend of mine, who is in the process of adopting a baby girl from China) came home with her babies.

In my dream I spoke with her on a Tuesday and the next time I saw her was the following Sunday at church. I went to her burgandy car (she has a blue van) to talk with her in the church parking lot. And there in the back seat of the car was not one beautiful baby girl but two.

She explained to me that they left for China on the Wednesday and returned on the Saturday. What a fast trip!! When they got to China the authorities asked if they would like two babies so JAJ and her husband brought both home. How exciting is that!!

So since they are only adopting one girl that is what makes my dream weird. And the fact that they went there and back in four days.

So, JAJ, don't get too freaked out by my dream. But, then again, what I dream usually comes true :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

If only it was that fast. The Muther and Millie have both said, 'Why don't you just bring two home and save yourselves another trip?' As much as I would love two little girlies, I'm not sure both at the same time is wise for us. Sounds kinda like suicide. Although...hmmm...

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home