Cats and Kids

Friday, November 17, 2006

Christmas is Coming!!

I love my days off work!! Today I took S-Mother shopping in a nearby city. Ya know, it's not all that bad taking your mother shopping. All you have to do is walk fast. That way they get tired very quickly and want to go home :)

S-Mother wanted a new leather coat. My responce was "why?". She then tells me that everyone is wearing them. And exactly "who" is everyone? Am I starting to sound like my mother? I think the roles have reversed. oh no!!
After walking through the whole mall looking for the ultimate leather coat she quickly realized that not "everyone" is wearing them because there were none to be had. So she shopped all morning and got one small calendar.

I, on the other hand, got my Christmas shopping started. I love Christmas shopping for the perfect gift for that someone special. As a matter of fact I picked up JAJ gift because she is special. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home