Cats and Kids

Saturday, October 14, 2006

it's my birthday ....I think

Birthday's are really over rated. It is supposed to be a special day in ones life. But it's already noon and only one friend (thanks JAJ) husband and Bobbie have even mentioned it.

And...I'm spending my special day doing laundry and making apple crisp for the freezer and applesauce to can. I'm also trying to sell apples but so far I've only had one customer that purchased $6.00 worth of apples. Doesn't pay the bills.

I sure hope things pick up this afternoon. I also wish that the weather would warm up a bit. It's darn cold out there especially with the wind.

Enough of my pitty party. You all have a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Sorry about your birthday - mine wasn't that great either, but you already know that. Maybe there's something in the water that makes people forget...anyway, I'm really excited about the gift I bought you - I hope you like it =)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Lola said...

I think it's really cool!! Can't wait to burn it!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

They can be over rated but after 35 I kinda hope everyone forgets mine then when the ask me how old I
can ask them to guess and when they realize they forgot I don't have to make them feel bad as they did it them selves.
Anyway HAPPY BELATED birthday! Mine is on the 14th of October too!!! And I spent the day preparing for and making food for the wedding shower that I got tricked into having the next day!
Hope you had a nice evening!
*HUGABUGS*

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home