Cats and Kids

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tooth Fairy

The other night Princess Weah lost another tooth. Our baby is growing fast. Well, she's no longer a baby. She is 11 years old and wouldn't appreciate being called a baby.

She came downstairs to give me her new lost tooth. Being the devoted mother I am, admired the new hole in her mouth and sent her off to bed. Totally forgetting to have Princess Weah put her tooth under her pillow. So now it sits her on the desk in front of me.

The next morning Bryan came into our room for his morning snuggle. I then asked him to go and nicely wake up Princess Weah. I have to stress the word "nicely" or it will be a bad morning for everyone.

He went into her room and did "nicely" wake her and then asked if the tooth fairy was there. She looked under her pillow and said no. He then told her to look under her other pillow. She complied and there to her surprise was four pennies. Amazing, considering the tooth is still on the desk like I already mentioned.

What is even more amazing about the pennies is that neither myself or husband put them there.

It seems the tooth fairy has been replaced by none other than little Bryan. What a thoughtful child he is!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Send him over to my house! The tooth fairy has forgotten to come to our house so often that this last time Tigger lost a tooth, he didn't even bother to put it under his pillow or ask for money.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home