Cats and Kids

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I've been Me me'd

The object of this lesson is to give 5 things about me that are weird/odd. I don't think they are weird/odd but you may.

1. A room is not truly "clean" unless the furniture has been moved and vaccummed underneath.
Princess Weah, on the other hand, moves furniture every time she cleans.

2. When I fold t-shirts they must be folded in such a way that at one glance you can see what size it is. This is particularly annoying at work because I want to wear size M and people keep putting size XL in my shower room. Therefore, I have to unfold and refold because they did not do it properly and I can't see what size it is.

3. When loading the dishwasher it must be in such a manner that utilizes the space in a very efficient manner. And the cutlery holder is filled from right to left with one item at a time so that all spaces provided may have the same number of utensils in it.

4. I want my Tuna mixed in a bowl with mayonaise and then spread on my toast. Not like my mudder tried to do one time... spread tuna on the bread and then add mayonaise. It just doesn't work people!!

5. I have a small drawer in my kitchen that is only for the electric knife and the Campbells Soup labels that I collect for the school.

Now it's your turn. I already know what JAJ's oddities are (before she even wrote them). I would really like to know what Trixie's are. She can always post her answers here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

You're so weird...and when did your puppy learn to type??

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home