Cats and Kids

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What's in a Name

Hi everyone. Or should I just say "one". I just wanted to let you off the hook and let you know what we decided to call the puppy. Her name is Trixie. Much to the trill of a friend of ours whose nick name is Trixie. Now this is going to get confusing when I start to blog about Trixie. The one with the wet nose is the dog and the one with brown hair is my friend.....or is it the other way around??
Well little Trixie is getting bigger every day and great amusement for the kids. Last night she was in the house after supper. She doesn't get let in much due to the frequency of the puddles. So she was exploring and found that dishes going into the dishwasher had doggie treats still left on them....at least that's what she thought they were. She started licking the cutlery (I know everyone who has a dog does this so don't get all OOOOOHHH, Juck on me). When I removed Trixie from the dishwasher she proceeded to growl at me. Boy does she have attitude.
I guess that also means she's got personality. Good Dog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

OK, I'm already scared of your dog; I'm quite content with my docile lab, who by the way at almost 5 months of age, has just discovered she can growl. She got tired of Buddy picking on her so she growled back at him. Menacing.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home