Cats and Kids

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Uncooth

Here on our farm we grow sour cherries, peaches, pears and apples. Every fall I do a small side business of selling our produce. I don't bring in much (mainly due to the fact that I work during the day and not able to be at home) but what I do earn goes towards the church anniversary offering and buying Christmas gifts.

My question is: would it be uncooth of me to email friends in my contact list to let them know that I do sell this produce. You see, many of them have no idea that we sell what we grow. Or for that matter what we grow.

Should I go out on a limb (not literally) and let these people know? Or should I just continue to hope that people will talk and hear it from the three people I do sell to?

I don't want to offend people or make them feal like they have got spammed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

I would go out on a limb...but watch out for those webby coccoony things - they're terrible this year! Some of your friends aren't all that bright (I know one really well) and have forgotten that you do indeed have peaches and pears. So an informational e-mail would be good.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home