Cats and Kids

Monday, August 28, 2006

Men

Why do men think that the world is their washroom?

Today, while working in the barn. (I work in a barn that is having an addition put on the back, so the construction guys are there working.) I looked out the window and what do my eyes behold. Yep, one of the plumber guys relieving himself. I was oh, so close to knocking on the window. Not sure if he saw me but I sure saw alot of him. Too much. Now it's one of those images that is etched in my mind.....eeeeeewwwwww. And no, I didn't stare. I quickly turned away and thought.....too much information.

Now that's all you can picture too isn't it? You know it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Plumber pants...shudder...now you have matching views. Unfortunately boys learn at a very young age that the world is their washroom.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home