Cats and Kids

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Scaredy Pants

Help. I've got a boss that scares me. Mr. Happy Pants has very little sense of humor and is not a morning person at all. He also intimidates me and makes me feel like a drone.

Here is my dilemma....in a few weeks time, three to be exact, our fall fair is starting. The dilemma is that I am on the fair board in charge of the fruit section for senior and junior entries. This means that I need time off work before the fair to set up my area, another day off to receive entries at the fair and a day off after the fair is over to be there when people come to pick their entries up. The latter is not that important because I can get another committee member to be there on the pick-up day. However, the other two days are essential that I be there. But I'm too afraid to ask Mr. Happy Pants for those days off work.

So please pray that I will be able to muster the courage to face Mr. Happy Pants and his negative comments that will be sure to follow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Awe, sorry about that. You know what I've noticed about people with personalities similar to Mr. Happy Pants is that once they get their initial burst of emotion out, then they have time to think things through and see the errors of their ways. So hopefully that will happen with your boss.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home