Cats and Kids

Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm busy, busy, dreadfully busy...

I just got back from picking up our pictures from our summer vacation. I'm afraid I will not be able to do anything for a long time. I'll have to get busy and scrapbook these pictures. You see, I got 268 pictures developed....and that's not all of them. Wow!

So much for work, housework, sleeping, laundry, etc. etc.

So if you see me with bags under my eyes but a smile on my face then you'll know what I've been up to.

See you sometime next year. I'm going scrapbooking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

You should come over and we can scrapbook together; seriously - we should send the kids off for a week and spend the whole week scrapbooking.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Lola said...

Which week....when...should I bring my sleeping bag?

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home