Cats and Kids

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Twisted Sister

Am I being too sensitive?
Is she right?
Am I bossy?
Just taking a pole to determine what my friends think of me.

Today I received an email from my sister and the following is an excerpt of that letter. So what is your opinion? Is she correct?

I had a friend, Dale, up this past weekend. She came into my kitchen and told me to take the tomatoe out of the kitchen window. She also told me I should have the fruit bowl in the middle of the kitchen table etc etc. She reminded me of you...... BOSSY! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

You have to remember from whom that comment came - sister's are supposed to think the other is bossy. And no, I don't think you're bossy.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

One other thing - maybe she was trying to sound funny? You know, how cancer and dancer sound alike...humor...twisted humor.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home