Cats and Kids

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting

We just returned home from Wednesday night prayer meeting. The best part was the music special. My good friend, JAJ, was singing this evening. She always does a beautiful job of singing. One would never know that she gets nervous. She never shows it. Many people of our congregation love to hear her voice.
I hope that someday she will sing at my funeral. I'm already married, so she can't sing at it. At least I hope to grow old with grace to the man I married. (Not sure who grace is but she does make a good housemate.)
So, JAJ, always keep a song in your heart.

Love Your Friend Lola

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Thanks for the laugh - you crack me up! As for your funeral, you're not going to die so there's no point in picking out a singer.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home