Cats and Kids

Monday, June 26, 2006

We're Back

Back from our weeks holidays. We had a good time despite the fact that we went with three other families...one of which contained the woman. The fishing was slow at the beginning of the week but by mid week it picked up. I figure that between the four families we cleaned around 900 fish. One morning alone we caught and cleaned just over 250 fish. Now that's good eatin'.

We caught perch, bass, pickeral, and sunfish. I didn't realize that sunfish were such good eating. Husband doesn't like cleaning them though.

The kids had fun swimming, water skiing, tubing and knee boarding.

I went fishing with either my family or the womans family. Slap me up side the head next year would ya?! I have never experienced such badly behaved children. Oh well, that over for another year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Okay you can't leave us hanging here like that - do tell all about 'The woman'...

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home