Cats and Kids

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Spring Planting

I spent the morning re-doing one of my flowers beds. I received over $30 dollars worth of anuals from the kids 4-H leader. You see, last night was their monthly 4-H greenhouse meeting. For this meeting the members had to do the flowers beds at a local museum. Well, not that local - it took us about 45 minutes to drive there. After all was said and done the leader had many plants left over so she started giving me some. She is a very generous lady, and the kids like her alot.

Now I have a beautiful flower bed beside the garage and many plants left over. So I guess I'm not done yet.

I've been trying to add pictures to this post but it is taking a very long time. Perhaps next time when I have more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home