Cats and Kids

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Mouse Issues

Yesterday I arrived to work to find that the computer that I normally work on was on the fritz. Therefore, Boss Hog, brought in his lap top for me to use. Very nice gesture right? Well, it was except I had a fight with the touch sensitive mouse. Boss Hog said I could hook up the regular mouse to the lap top and use it. And I did, but for whatever reason it didn't work. Okay, I'm not that good with computers. Therefore, I had no choice but to use the ultra sensitive mouse.

The good news was that I did make someone elses day out there in cyber land. You see, Monday is report day. I have to send out three reports to different groups of people. I managed to do that without looking like an idiot. But I also wanted to respond to an email that I had received. The first time I tried that I ended up returning the original email with no text. Then I finally got it right and sent the message that I wanted to. Meanwhile, Staci, wrote back "?". I then had to explain this next mouse thing to her. I finally got it all straightened out and she got a laugh out of the situation.

So I thought I was getting really good with the new mouse so I tried to send Boss Hog a reply to one of his emails. Again, I sent him a reply with no text. The next email I ended up sending back to myself (don't ask me how I did that because I can't figure it out). Finally, on the third try I got it right.

I sure hope my computer is back when I return to work on Wednesday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Boss Hogg...so does that make you Roscoe???

2:40 PM  
Blogger Lola said...

I was hoping for Daisy!!?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha....so does that make your Hubby Uncle Jesse??

6:03 AM  
Blogger Lola said...

No, but the would make E! Roscoe.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home