Cats and Kids

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Number Seven

This is my seventh post. The number of completion. Does this mean I'm done? Even though I have not been a faithful daily blogger, I sure hope not.

The children had another 4-H meeting this week. Since Princess Weah's calf is just newborn, I think she is only two week old, she gets to name her.

She is a beautiful fawn colour with big brown eyes and long eye lashes. I'm talking about the calf. She is a Jersey.

Princess Weah gets to name her but the name must begin with "E" because her mother and grandmother's names began with the letter E. I suggested Ester but Weah came up with the name Elmo. In a way I hope Weah's suggested name wins out. I guess she gets the pick a weird name gene from me. I have named three of our cats in the past. Their names were Winston, Walter and Norman. We won't find out who wins the name game until the leader (owner) of the calf does a name search to make sure there are presently no other Ester's in the herd.

I'll have to keep you posted on the winner

1 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

How about Elvira? Or Elmira? Or Edwina? Or Edna? Or Emma? Or Emily? Or Einstein? Or Earwig? Or Earwax? Or Estele? Or Electra?

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home