Cats and Kids

Monday, May 01, 2006

Teets

At supper tonight the usual question was asked...."what did you do today, mom?"
My reply was that I counted pigs and after lunch I counted teets. My youngest, Bryan, asked ever so innocently..."what are teets?" I responded that they were the things that baby pigs got milk out of.
My oldest, Bobby, then asked how many teets a pig was required to have. I then proceeded to tell them that a pig needed a minimum 12 teets to get a tag. But sometimes a pig did have less than 12 teets but she could not be sold to a customer. My husband, in his infinite wisdom, said that pigs with less than 12 teets were boys. To which I replied that this was not the case because after all he had teets.
Bryan (the innocent one) looked at daddy and asked...."can you feed baby pigs?"
That was the end of the conversation...... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home