Cats and Kids

Monday, September 17, 2007

wonders never cease

I don't know how some people can cash their paycheck at the end of the week.

It really puzzles me how they can justify their lack of work and work ethics and think that they deserve the right to get paid for non-work.

The girl at work continues to be a detriment to my happiness.

Once again this morning there was laundry in the hamper - she is the first one to arrive at work.

This afternoon she took her afternoon break at 2:00 - 2:40. After all she has to have a break at that time because she is done work at 3:15.

As I left at 3:10 I turned to look in the smoke room door and there she was having another smoke break. She turned to see me and very quickly jumped up from her chair and disappeared into the shadows. Anything to hide you think?

Not only is she stealing from the company but she is also an encouragement to others to join her in the smoke room.

I don't think she will be reprimanded for her behaviour because Ellap enjoys flirting with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home